The Middle Tennessee Carriage Club was established April 13, 1993 and incorporated January 14, 2002. The MTCC is a nonprofit corporation.
The Purpose of the Club is:
- To promote the sport of driving horses and ponies to carriages, both competitively and for pleasure.
- To educate current and prospective drivers in techniques of safe and fun carriage driving.
- To organize driving events and to facilitate the organization of driving events by others, including the rendering of technical assistance to event organizers and the publishing of event calendars.
- To be a medium through which carriage drivers may meet other drivers in this area to swap ideas and be supportive of each other.
- MTCC has members from Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia.
Board of Directors: